This project code repository on GitHub: https://github.com/xtai/Earthquake-Visualization
This project uses Python + OpenGL (pyglet library)
License under the MIT license.
Earthquake data can be found in USGS.gov.
- Press SPACE key to pause
- Press LEFT/RIGHT key to adjust display time
- Press UP/DOWN key to adjust display duration time
- Press R key to reset and start over
- Press H key to display help message
- Click a quake, bottom-left corner will show its info
- Hover a quake during pause will also show its info
There might be a performance lag due to the scale of data.