A scheduling website was created for people from the movie Ghostbusters (1984) to handle schedule problem in a modern approach. This was a fun classroom project that started from user research (or watching the movie many times), defines the problem, system information architecture design, hand sketches, evaluation, paper prototype, evaluation, interactive prototype, and evaluation (in an iterative design process of design - evaluation).
Build a scheduling website for the crew of Ghostbusters, and let people of New York City schedule ghost-busting event via the internet.
- System Information Architecture
- Hand Sketches
- Low-Fidelity Interactive Paper Prototype
- High-Fidelity Interactive Prototype
- Design Reports
1. System Information Architecture
Figure out the user (Ghostbusters) feature requirements by watching the film many times.
2. Hand Sketches
3. Low-Fidelity Interactive Paper Prototype
4. High-Fidelity Interactive Prototype