Nomad is a travel app that was developed to make group traveling easier.
Team: Jenny Hottle, Rohan Singh, Rachael Marr, Vanessa Oguamanam, and Xiaoyu Tai.
We used iterative design methods with user research, hand sketches, low fidelity prototypes, interactive prototypes, and quantitative and qualitative evaluations throughout the process.
- Participated in user research (survey and interviews), brainstorming, and system feature discussions.
- Create hand sketches for preliminary designs.
- Created one of three low-fidelity prototypes.
- Implemented high-fidelity screens in Adobe XD.
- Usability evaluations and interviews.
- Reports, poster, and final video.
Project Mid-Evaluation Poster
- Progress Report 1 (user research)
- Progress Report 2 (mock-ups and lo-fi prototype>
- Progress Report 3 (hi-fi prototype)
- Project Final Report